Tuesday, July 19, 2005

My Tagged Resume...(for Kishan and er..others too)

Three names I go by:-
Praveen
Pavi
Pappu

Three screen I would like to have:-
Simba_the King
technoshocker
Aashiq

Three physical things I like about myself:-
My eyes
My lips (and the beauty spot near it)
My fingers

Three physical things I dont like about myself:-
My receding follicles in the cerebral cranium region :(
My Increasin' girth in the thoracic area :((
My almost non-existent presence of the muscles in the bicep region :(((

Three parts of your heritage:-
Universal brotherhood and religious tolerance
Mythological Stories and Texts
A Divinity I most ardently trust in

Three things that scare me:-
Self Denial
Over confidence
Indiscipline

Three of my everyday essentials :-
A healthy Body
A healthy Mind
A healthy Attitude

Three things I badly want to do before I die :-
Write a great book
Make a world tour
Paint the best painting I ever cud do!!

Three careers I am considering:-
Professor
Writer
Psychologist

Three places I want to go:-
Switzerland
Zurich
Scotland

Two truths and A lie :-
Girls Dig me!
I dont have a girlfriend!
I dumped Alyssa Milano for Katie Holmes!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Praveena...
You are supposed to write 2 truths and a lie in such a way that the reader shd have a diffciult time guessing which is the lie !

Anyway, it was interesting reading your tag.

Kishan said...

yes! Itw as indeed Intersting!

Anonymous said...

2 truths and a lie?
seems more like 2 lies and a truth

:p