Wednesday, September 28, 2005
Thursday, September 22, 2005
How I Envy these Clouds!
They seem to play with such glee.
Wanton abandon bereft in their souls
Not a care in the world...
Their laughter fills the skies
Mocking at our slavery! Our binding!
The bright dazzling streaks of light...
Calling me unto their fold!
Moth like my soul rises to meet them.
Oh! What bliss to join their lovely dance!
Dried up soul, thirsty for love,
reminiscences filling every moment!
It was raining that day too! The day
When love had rained so in the fields of my heart!
The hairy black clouds, the tinkling laughter
The dazzling bright eyes, the innocent abandon,
How enchanting she looked! How playful!!
The earth so thirsty is lapping up the drops,
Oh! How blessed it is, How Lucky!
Every rainy day burns me more
The thirst lingers on... for that lovely day!
When love rained... for the same sight... the same night!!!
- Praveen !
Thursday, September 15, 2005
I can't really conceive of any brained structure that would not love "Calvin n Hobbes" - So if any of ya so called "brained creatures" out there don't like him.. STAY OUT!! :D . One thing is for sure, I am so hooked on C & H that I could practically spend days reading him and not care a damn for the world! I sometimes feel, he makes more sense than the thousands of us put together! Anyways.. herez a compilation of some of his quotes and conversations... boy.. do I love him.. or do I love him!!
- (To Moe after saying a highly complicated word) His train of thoughts is still boarding at the station. (LMAO)
- Everytime I've built character, I have regretted it!
- Your heart falls into your stomach & splashes your innards. This condensation shorts the circuits to your brains and you get all woozy. Your mouth disengages and you babble like cretin until she leaves. (Symptoms of Love!!!!)
- Get your rear in gear, will ya?
- If you can just get most people to ignore you and leave you alone, you're doing good.
- I'm the end result of history. Think of it! Thousands of generations lived and died to produce my exact, scientific parents, whose reason for being, obviously, was to produce ME. All history upto this point has been has been spent preparing the world for my presence. Now I am here and history is vindicated. (Absolutely true!!!)
- Ho Ho! They tried to make me learn, but I was too tough for 'em! (he speaks so much for me!!!)
Well.. thank you Bill Watterson!
Anyways..herez a blue print..
1. Been a long time since I painted anything..so I guess I'll do that.
2. Gotto work on summarizing the verses of "kumaaravyaasa bhaaratha" - into hosagannaDa. Atleast till the point that the Pandavas are born.
3. Long time since I wrote a poem in hindi. So that comes up next!
4. Gotto watch "The exorcism of Emily Rose".
5. Must get updated with the forum - http://www.kannadaaudio.com/forum
6. Gotto catch up on all my friends and reply to those many emails!
All these apart that cartload of books that I need to study!! Boy! am I excited... you bet I am!!