Sunday, November 06, 2005

Miles to go.. before I sleep!!

Oh yeah! Am sleepless in Wichita!! The longing grows day by day as now the days near for my trip back home! As fate would want to have it, the dates have gotten preponed! and Am arriving a day earlier than scheduled! The counting has now boiled down to hours!! All of a sudden the mind is so nostalgic with the memories of all the wonderous, magical past! The moments to relive them again, and then probably add some newer memories into the bag is nearing.. the call of the home grows louder in the heart, as the path towards it glimmers infront of the eyes! It's a journey back home, a journey to where I belong!! Till I come back, keep your health, and stay off Meghana Naidu's movies!! So long!!
Background music playing:- .... Ghar aaja pardesi tera des bulaaye re!!

2 comments:

Chandan V said...

Dude U made me remember Robert Frost's poem 'stopping by woods on a snowy evening'

As the trivia goes Pt. jawaharlal Nehru used to read it every night before going to sleep

" and Miles to go .. Before I Sleep and Miles to go .. Before I Sleep"

Manjesh said...

happy journey mama!!!
kshEmavaagi hOgi, debt free aagi baa ;)
nimmaNNana madve.ge adv wishes (tiLisbiDu).

oh flight.ge late aitu ansutte, kaLachiko :D