Thursday, February 02, 2006

I'm comin' up .. so u better get this party started!!!!!


Oh yeah! baby!! Now.. all you guyz n galz line up! On the count of three... three.. two.. two1/2.. two 1/4... one!! TaDaaaaan!! *Tralalalalalalala* *jhing chak jigi jigi chak* *girls shrieking their lungs out* and now.. a solemn voice comes about reverberating in the DTX style - "mic check... mic check..1 2 3..."yappy burrday to you... yappy burrrday to you.. yappy burrday to you bloggy dearie... yappy birthday tooo you. Mayyy gaaawdddd bleeesss youuu. youuu're written by a maaankeeeyyyyyy... and he writes about them too". [vehement protests heard in the background by the fans of Meghana Naidu, Himanshu Malik, Kishan kumar, et al]
"Ladies, gentlemen and Kishan kumar! Exactly one year and one day ago, there was a historical event of least significance dat happened in the vaarld of blaagging (read more aptly as braggin'). On this day, an entry was made in the hiding. With much predicament, apprehension, and circumspection, an entity of the biological world of homo sapiens who had been aptly addressed to by other worthy specimens of the same species.. as "the all knower", "the intelligent", and "the expert"!! (I'll pause till this sentence sinks to the itsy bitsy brains of Meghana Naidu and Himanshu Malik.) made his first entry (well it wasn't really the first.. or was it.. heck who cares! Let's party!!!) in the blogger space! *sniff* *sniff* [This is a typical Karan-barjatya moment of sentiments over flowing]. Awwwww!! I always like such happy moments.. *sniff* *sniff*.. *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm* (blowing my nose). Anyways.. so continuing.. all you worthy readers out there.. started getting your fill of absolute crap from me! What more! Shit happened, I always forgot to flush it ;)
Anyways, the past is past... and now we are setting forth on a new year! To bring forth even more outcry on the acting prowess of lots of people! Bollywood is still churning out disasters in the disguises of actors/actresses and as long as it is going on at it, you are assured of this column's survival!! *heavin' a sigh of relief*
So with the great responsibility having been vested on my slender and delicate shoulders of supporting the cause of all these people, I here by humbly accept your wishes and you can mail me all your presents at my residential address (please email me personally the details of the presents that you want to send me, so I can decide on whether or not I can give u my address. So all you sweety-pies out there, better come up with a good list ok?)
what'z that? you want a party? Hmm.. lemme think... ok! You will get one! and guess whoz comin' to the party!! It's my dear ol' Garfy!!!!!! *more girls cat-calling (sic)* And now... let the party begin!!!
"I like to move it move it.. I like to move it move it.. ya like to...?
MOVE IT!!" [in chorus]

Well dudaas and dudees let's get wasted! And the persona divine now exits.. amidst much fanfare and pompous farewell!!

5 comments:

Kishan said...

Happy Birthday "Soliloquies in Hiding" *teeeheheheeee*

I know last year has been great for you...You made many good friends, in fact great friends like "Hejje" *wink* etc.

I wish you all the best for the coming year and many more years to come,if your father doesnt decide to ditch you!

Praveen said...

awwwww... so nice of you to come to his birthday Kishan! Now when are you going to send the gift? eh?
Well infact, you know what, I am planning to shift my baby over to a new place.. dunno when exactly that is going to happen.. but it is in the offing! ;)

Manjesh said...

hehe... Hu.Ha.Ha.Shu *S_I_H*
nan blog.ee paapar hoDitaa ide... sadhyakke naanenu gift koDodikkAgalla. so... swalpa adjust maDko
(sigh of...)

Regards,
Transit

Praveen said...

Manji!!! ahem.. TRANSIT!! barbEku.. weeklong celebrations... !! nan b'day ge bandiddakke sakkat KuShi aagtide! presents or no presents..bandOrgella one one balloon free!! maja maaDu..
S_i_H

Kishan said...

Dear S_I_H,
Kaytha Kuthiru, Ondhasthu Data Packets (aka Gift) na Kalsthini.

Inthi Ninna geLeya
hejje