Friday, March 03, 2006

Whose Tag is it Anyway!!

It had been quite a while since we played the game of tagging the fellow bloggers! There were a few questions that have been playing pranks in my mind. So here goes a list of questions and my answers for the same. And me being the originator, the bloggers I'd like to Tag with these questions are - Kishan, Manju, Chandan, Velu, Giridhar Narayan, Madhuri, and Divya (Enigma). Hope they respond duly in their respective blogs!
  1. Name :- Praveen
  2. Date of Birth :- 19th of March
  3. Ambition in Life :- To be successful and stay happy in any endeavour that I may take.
  4. Your Asset(s) :- My patience, smile, sense of humor and the talents.
  5. The biggest flaw in your personality :- Indecision and procrastinations.
  6. What gives you the greatest pleasure? - Being the way I like to be!
  7. What hurts you the most? - Anger, misunderstanding, hypocrism.
  8. What motivates you? - Challenge and urge to learn.
  9. Who has had the greatest influence in your life? - My Aunt.
  10. What is your idea of perfect happiness? - A mind free of fears, concerns, and guilt.
  11. What is the best gift that can be given to anyone? - To love them for what they are.
  12. The biggest mistake you ever committed in your life? - Thus far it has been to lose sight of my goal. As for future, too early to say anything ;).
  13. What, in your opinion, is Life? - Matter of perception.
  14. What is the toughest thing to do in this world? - To let go.
  15. Humanity is at cross-roads. What do you suggest as a remedial measure? - Be truthful to yourself and set off on any road - You can always take U turns.
  16. On what scale do u measure friendship? How much would u trust your friend? - I don't measure friendship. I trust my friend 100%.
  17. What is the quality you like the most in a man and a woman? - Respect and Love.
  18. How would you like to be remembered after your death? - It is to the prerogative of the person who wants to remember me.
  19. Message to the world? - Treat others the way you would want to be treated if in their position.
  20. What attracts you the most? - The S O S of life - Simplicity, Originality and Sincerity.
  21. How would you describe yourself in a single adjective? - A Hearty Explorer.
  22. What do you look for in a relationship? - I do not get into a relationship hoping to profit from it! But I'd look for mutual trust, respect and Love.
  23. The person you would like to be in your next life? - ME!!

So, these were the questions and my answers for 'em. I hope my fellow bloggers would respond soon and favorably!

2 comments:

Kishan said...

nodappa nan blogannu!

Manjesh said...

mama...ninna b'day hattra banbiDtu...
woooooooooahahahaha (3)