Friday, June 09, 2006

Pain in the A*** !!

Its 12:15 AM in the midnite. I am trying to type the draft for my thesis report which is due by Monday morning. Apart from the excruciating task of zeroing in on the content for the same, I have to put up with the ruckus being created by the next door dudes!! Aaaargghhhh!! Can't someone plaster their mouths and sink their music systems?!!!
There is something to be said about the annoying accent of gults! Well not trying to sound an anti-linguist here.. but surely gimme a break!! Well guess what?! Lemme just put on my walkman phone and listen to some foot tappin' numbers. Hopefully by the time I am done, these pests wud've vanished magically! Better still.. turned into roaches...aaaah! there.. now that I have gotten it out of my system.. am feeling so much better.
Am I sounding cranky? OH well! take a break .. type a thesis report and am sure u'll realize it too.. and oh yeah.. have a whole bunch of chatterin' monkeys throwing their horrid accents while you are at it!

3 comments:

Manjesh said...

jaasti thale keDsobeDa...

ninage ondu saNNa assignment koDing..mugsu ;)

Congrats!
You've been tagged. check my blog for more details :)

Manjesh said...

ofcouse... free iddAga :)

Anonymous said...

Every one has the rite to play the music they want .... every one has the rite to shout until their mouth falls apart .....every one has the rite to do wat they want ......but on the condition that one shud not disturb others ....but this is not life ....living together is life.