Thursday, August 04, 2005

Guess who!

Guess who says
Hi Praveen, Just happened to come across your blog…couldnt stop myself from reading. Tht blog was so typical of u..glad to know u havnt changed too much.


Ok, so this was the comment left to one of my blogs jeevan ke safar mein in my home page. Now, the whole idea behind someone leaving a comment on your blog would be to share their views on the particular subject! Wudn't it be so? Otherwise, it would be to acknowledge you, say a friend or a relative! Now, apart from these two categories there seem to be this really strange category of people who leave some comments, making you think about who they are! After all what is the whole idea of being anonymous! Is there a certain sadistic pleasure some may obtain, by hiding their identities and making a person wonder about them! Or is it one of their methodologies to earn a write up for themselves ;) from the likes of me :D.
Anyways, whoever this "Guess who" is I'd like to say that it was heartening to know that you do find me quite unchanged. So my dear stranger, wish you a very happy day!

3 comments:

Kishan said...

Praveen , I hate to be in a situation wherein I am guessing who had called me, Who Left a comment in my blog, etc....I dont like it at all...

Thats Why I go with phones/network that provide Caller ID, and I dont allow anonymous blog in my blog :-)

Cook-curry Nook said...

Hi Praveen, Lemme first introduce myself...mindful u don like anonymous posts! :D
Im Madhuri, a friend of Kishan's n was introduced to ur blog by him. Find ur blog really interesting..Good un! Say...can i add a link to ur blog from mine?

Manjesh said...

i guess even I need to write a blog article on the anonymous message in my blog ;)

@kishan: it will be really fun to find out anonymous blogs (Sometimes it really gets irritating aswell :D thatz when u can't find out who it is ;) )