Friday, August 26, 2005

To Do or Not To Do!

Girlssss!!! Even as I am writing this blog, my mind is in a h(m)aze! Why are they so enigmatic and mysterious?! I mean, I have spoken to so many of 'em, I still speak to so many of 'em... and yet am not able to decipher them!
Jokes apart, can one really know when to talk and when not to talk?! It becomes all the more confusing when one is chatting(on the internet ie.)! A girl wants to go, and if I say.. "ok bye", there is a quick retort accusing that I was only waiting for her to leave! Then again, I say "plz stay back for some more time".. and there again, I did wrong! Uff!! This is but just the tip of the ice berg!
The mountain beneath is even more scarier *bitin' my nails off*. And this comes to the point of actually proposing.. you know! Even confessing ones love seems such an arduous task! When do you know that it is the right time to do it? We men, seem to give out a lot of vibes and hints that we want to take the relationship to the next level! But do they? If they do.. how do we know!? And what if we misread their hints, and do propose! Gosh! the hell breaks lose! And if we don't, then we lost our opportunity! My head is all fuzzy!! Probably it is this uncertainity of online relationships that is the reason behind all this. Many of my friends call me a Joey (albeit not as dumb as him), regarding girls..! And yet, I am caught in this rigmarole!
There ought to be some easy way into the mind of a woman(girl)! The way I see it.. you know, its much easy.. if girls themselves propose! End all this quest, and they come out into the open! But then.. they are girlssss.. will they do it.. won't they do it.. will they do it.. wont' they do it....

5 comments:

Kishan said...

Anyways Welcome to the Club Praveen!

Manjesh said...

oho nan praveena doDDavanaagoda!!! naaLe oorigella full meals!!!

alvo huDgeer manasanna ashTu easyaagi decrypt(decipher) maaDo haagiddiddre life.nalli enu maja irtittu hELu. yaavaglu lifenalli suspense thrill adventure twists n turns irbEku mama

"Life ain't as flat as Kansas" - Manjesh

Cook-curry Nook said...

Haha...thats a good quote u have on there Manjesh!!!
Anyway Praveen, coming to the point...we girls are not that bad even ya!!! Though i cant deny that there are different prototypoes in the species!!!! Good luck with your endeavour ;)

Prashanth M said...

huDgeer na ashtu sulabhavaagi artha maaDkoLo haagiddiddre -- raamaayaNA, mahaabhaaratagaLe aagtirlilla... :p

enigma said...

Thnx 4 visiting my blog! Well.. quite a nice read here.
i liked the quotes by manjesh n prashanth...